Changing People's Lives . . . One Soul At A Time
Church . . . not as it usually is
Sundays 11:00 AM
Frequently Asked Questions about Victory Celebration Family Church
1. What makes Victory Celebration Family Church unique?
Our weekend service present the timeless truths of Christianity in a way that impacts people in their lives today. No matter where you are on your spiritual journey, you can grow in your understanding of Christ and the scripture at these services. In addition, we have extraordinary ministry and facilities for both children and young people.
2. What should I wear?
We want you to feel comfortable at VCFC. Please wear whatever you feel most comfortable in…whether it be a pair of jeans, shorts, a tie or a great pair of cowboy boots!
3. How long will the service last?
The weekend service at VCFC typically last just over an hour.
4. What will the service be like?
You can expect to experience contemporary music, engaging multimedia and practical messages that apply to your life in a meaningful way.
5. Will I have to say anything, sign anything, give anything or be singled out in any way?
At VCFC, you’ll never be put on the spot, never singled-out, and never embarrassed. As our guest, you won’t be asked to participate in the offering; it is up to you if you want to give. You don’t have to sign, we do ask our new visitors to fill out a visitor’s card, but that too is your choice. (unless you place your child in our children’s ministry – for your child’s security, we’ll need to get some basic information).
Our hope is that you will feel the warmth of Victory Celebration’s love and hospitality.
6. What about my children – do they come into the service with me or are there classes for them?
On Sunday AM services, Victory Celebration Family Church, provides an exciting experience for infants through 5th grade. This allows you to get the most from your experience at VCFC while your child is receiving high levels of care, attention, age-appropriate teaching and fun!
7. How about my teenagers – what is there for them?
On Sunday mornings, we provide a special ministry gathering for middle school students (6th grade-8th grade) with interactive games, music, small groups and relevant teaching led by carefully chosen and caring leaders. Wednesday nights, all middle school and high school students are invited to “Wildfire”, our vibrant and life-changing weekly student gathering.
8. Is this a Christian church?
Absolutely though non-demonational and non-traditional in style, Victory Celebration Family Church is deeply committed to the eternal truths of the Christian faith. Our basic statement of faith is available for reading here and reflects a commitment to Biblical teaching and principles.
Our mission is simple:To reach people for God and develop life-long followers of Jesus Christ.
9. How can I become involved at Victory Celebration Family Church?
Becoming involved is really pretty simple here. We’ve boiled it down to 3 steps:
- Begin attending regularly. (You’ll get to know people and they will get to know you!)
- Attend our Growth Track classes. (They happen throughout the year)
- Become one of our valued volunteers. (Find a ministry you love and do it!)